Continuing SAM PA1-Society of American Magician’s 2018-2019 Lecture Series, we will feature a lecture by World-Class Lecturing Rubberband Magician Joe Rindfleisch after our Parent Assembly Meeting on Friday May 3rd,2019:
Joe’s first magic effect was published a quarter-century ago. His original brand of close-up magic has been featured globally, appearing in twenty instructional videos, five magic newsletters, three magazines, ten books and lecture notes. As a pioneer in the field of rubber band magic, Joe has invented over a hundred effects which have revitalized the interest in rubber band magic. They are visual miracles, stunning spectators and magicians alike. He has lectured worldwide, bringing his creativity to magicians in Argentina, the United Kingdom, Japan and throughout the United States. He also has a lecture tour in Germany planned for early this year.
Hey Yall prepare yourself for the Rubber Band Man!
May 3rd , 2019.
- 6:00pm : Jam session and networking.
- 7:00pm: PA 1 Members Only Meeting (members, please be on time as we need 20 members in attendance to have a Quorum.
- 7:30pm: Lecture featuring Joe Rindfleisch
Fantasma Magic New York – 213 W 35th Street, Suite 401, NYC 10001 (Click for Map and Directions)
- Free for all Society of American Magicians Parent Assembly 1 members.
- $10.00 for Society of American Magicians members who are not PA1 members.
- $15.00 for non-SAM members which can be applied to PA1 membership dues when application is received on the lecture night only. Additional details about joining the Society for American Magicians can be found by clicking here.